Saturday, June 17, 2006

Laguna I District Fellowship

The Laguna I district fellowship was held this morning at Santiago Elementary School, Brgy. Santiago I, San Pablo City. This is the second time that Santiago I SDA Church host the fellowship after almost 9 years. The emphasis for this quarter are Children, Family Life and Education Ministry. It was the first time for our new district pastor, Pastor Lemuel Fadriquela to join the district fellowship. The guest speaker for this fellowship was Pastor Arden Perdon, Dean from AUP Student Affairs Office. And with Pastor Perdon was the guest choir, the AUP Young Voices and some of AUP teacher. In the afternoon program was a Bible Quiz Bee for children division then special song from AUP Young Voices and Laguna I District Children Choir. Then the presentation of Laguna I Elementary School Teacher and last was the Tribute to Mothers and Fathers before the Message from Pastor Arden Perdon. So we would like to thank and congratulate Santiago I SDA Church for this fellowship. More photos can be browse at Liliw SDA Photos of Activities link at the right side.

No comments: